PILATES FOR ALL WALKS OF LIFE!
View our Videos
By clicking the button above, you agree to the following disclaimer below.
- I understand that I have enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to body conditioning equipment used during my Pilates workouts. Safety is our utmost concern, but one should be aware of their own limitations. Straining to do an exercise can lead to muscle strain, and challenging your balance beyond your level of control could lead to a fall. By using this site, users are acknowledging the risks and agreeing to them.
- This website offers health and fitness information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Users must be 19 years of age or older.
- I hereby absolve Fine Balance Pilates and Physiotherapy from any responsibility for injuries I might sustain while practicing the Pilates method of body conditioning or any actions or information learned with or by Fine Balance Studio.
- I hereby release for myself, my heirs and assigns, Fine Balance Pilates and Physiotherapy (and its employees) from any claims, demands and causes of actions arising from my participation in an exercise program.
- Agreement to this confirmation and liability information will act as your continued agreement to all ensuing sessions and workshops whether in person, via Vimeo or any other video conferencing tool.